Are you suffering from joint pain in Frisco? Joints are the center points of the body forming important connections between your bones. They are key to providing stability, support and offering smooth movements of your body. Any form of damage to your joints, whether by trauma, injury or disease, can keep you from full movement and impact your daily routines. Dr Haq and his team has the experience and expertise to properly treat many forms of joint pain with out surgery.
Common Locations for Joint Pain IN Frisco
Joint pain can range from mild to irritating to debilitating. Joint pain may be acute (goes away in a few weeks) to chronic (lasts for months or years). It can be caused by swelling or disease. More importantly, the location of your joints can severely impact your standard of living. The more common locations for joint pain are:
- Knee Joint Pain – is the most common form of joint pain and often debilitation when trying to move around. Fortunately, there are good treatment options for relieving knee pain.
- Shoulder Joint Pain – the shoulder is really several joints connected with tendons and muscle that allow motion. Joint pain in the shoulder can keep simple daily tasks from being performed.
- Hip Joint Pain – is found on the inside of your hip. The hip joint can withstand a fair amount of repeated motion. When pain is felt on the inside of the hip, chances are it is radiating from the hip joint
Are You a Candidate?
- Are your joints stiff in the morning?
- Do your knees or hips hurt when going up or down stairs?
- Do you take medications such as ibuprofen for your joint pain?
- Do the activities you enjoy cause pain in your knee, shoulder or hip?
- Have you been told you need surgery?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you might be a candidate for our treatment options. Dr. Haq will take time to meet with you to make sure our non-surgical treatment options will work for you. We integrate advanced treatment options with state-of-the-art equipment to properly treat joint pain without surgery.
What About Regenerative Therapy?
Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy is the latest innovations for treating joint pain. Our stem cells are natural and derived from the umbilical cord blood; which is unique in its ability to treat joint pain.
We Are Accepting New Patients
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, gout, strains, sprains, and other injuries. Joint pain is extremely common. In one national survey, about one-third of adults reported having joint pain within the past 30 days.
If you are experiencing joint pain, our pain specialist team is accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please call our Frisco clinic at (214) 618-0853.